This is a lesson to practice the Infinitive of Purpose and to answer the two following questions:
Where do you go?
Why do you go there?
All questions and answers are given in the present tense only.
SCHOOL HOSPITAL CHURCH FOREST
AIRPORT ZOO KITCHEN CINEMA
LIBRARY BATHROOM RESTAURANT SUPERMARKET
1. I go to school to study and learn
2. I go to the hospital to see the doctor
3. I go to the church to pray
4. I go to the forest to discover about nature
5. I go to the airport to take a plane
6. I go to the zoo to see animals
7. I go to the restaurant to eat and drink
8. I go to the cinema to watch a film
9. I go to the supermarket to buy groceries
10. I go to the library to borrow a book
11. I go to the bathroom to take a shower
12. I go to kitchen to cook a meal
CHANGE the word ‘go’ to ‘WENT’ to say the sentences in the PAST SIMPLE tense.